Saturday, February 21, 2009

Podcast on Educational Issuses wanted....

Podcast on Technology educational issues wanted.... Have an Idea for an educational Podcast as it relates to educational technology and student learning. Record your points of view, innovative technology ideas and send me a link were I can download them, as most are to large for email because of there size. If they are small enough you can try to send them to [sharpstf@gmail.com]. If you need a place to upload it let me know and we will work something out. After getting the podcast I will listen to them and then places them on my blog site. I look forward to hearing your podcast.

Guidelines:
Don't use students full name
Try to keep them from 5 to 10 min.
No flaming comments
No negative comments about a person
Positive Podcast about change are best

Thanks again, Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: