Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nearing 10,000 hits


We are getting near 10000 page hits from around the world. The chart above shows the monthly hits at this site. As you can see from the trend line we may see us hit the next 10,000 hits in half the time if this growth continues. I started this just to have a place for me to easily get back to cool things that I found interesting in technology education on the web and YouTube. It was started as a required page for my master degree program at Central Michigan University. I found that I enjoyed finding and sharing these micro videos on educational technology and issues in education. Well I am glade that I can help share this with all of the people in the world. Please feel free to drop me a note at sharpstf@gmail.com to let me know how you have found this useful in you life in education.

Please take a moment and send the link to someone that you know if you have found this site of any use to you.


Take care and enjoy! 

No comments: