Please join your colleagues at the 2015 State Curriculum and Technology Directors' Conference on August 12. The morning will start with a continental breakfast and keynotes from MDE leadership including Vanessa Keesler and, we hope, the new State Superintendent. Three breakout sessions (and lunch) will round out the day.
- Breakout session topics will include
- State Technology Planning
- District and school technology and school improvement planning process
- Establishing and Operating Balanced Assessment Systems Leveraging Technology
- Digital Content - Making the Most Of Available Resources, and
- Personalized Teaching and Learning.
For more information about this event contact Michelle Ribant @ email@example.com
Thank you to the following groups for making this event happen:
ISD Technology Directors
MAISA and MSBO Technology Committees